Thursday, October 24, 2013

Eventful Past Months X Piecing Up the Pieces


Pictures are from my iPhone 4S and contrary to everyone who is raving about the new iPhone5s/c, I love 4S more as the size fits me nicely but anyway there's so much going on in my mind right now, so this shall be stalled at the back of my mind first.

So, I have been .....................................................

TRYING to get InsidersRoom's website up for the past few weeks. Having such minimal IT background (waves to all biz management human resource majors out there!), it's challenging yet refreshing given that it's something (almost) new. Blah. Anyway, new arrivals for October is up!

 
Love the bags, comes in different designs and it's in good quality as well. Dungarees and little cupcakes are in limited pieces now, thank you girls x :)

Now we backtracked to July for a bit:
Continuation of my previous post, I went overseas again on my birthday with Joanne! Hehe.


+ Elijah got a minion as a birthday gift to do all my work for me hahaha I wish!

So we finally got together! - Having been BFFs with Elijah for the entire of our poly days, I really didn't see it coming. I mean girls, do you have a guy friend whom you text every single day for 3 years but you don't feel that way for him? But unknowingly you started caring much more which of course there's nothing wrong afterall you are best of friends right? Now I got you pondering haven't I? :P

Getting together feels really similar to the Taiwanese drama '我可能不會愛你' (In Time with You), hahaha watch it if you haven't, you will know what I mean :)  
-

First sibling double date with Wilson and Xinmin, so much fun!
 

On one of the stay home weekends, we decided to whip up a meal together! Never in my life have I ever cooked such a sumptuous meal, luckily it taste good hehe


Impromptu dining at Astons with the family~


Japanese friends came over to visit one after another! So much fun being tour guide, too bad that I didn't do well in History during Secondary School, can barely explain anything haha


 Following that, relatives from China (God I never knew them before!) came to visit and doing the tour guiding thing again - To Gardens by the Bay

Comedic dad :')

Lunch date at D' Good Cafe at Holland Village after Elijah's field camp, it's very crowded as we went on a weekend so didn't managed to get the swing seat :( We tried sharing 1 week worth of happenings despite the loud noise level of the surrounding and tables that are a tad bit too close. On a brighter side, the drinks is reaaaaally yums and the food was acceptable. If you're a fan of prawn aglio olio like me, the best I've ever tasted is from Coscafe at Chijmes!


& lastly, on our 100th day together, we went to USS! Sadly, both roller coasters are under maintenance. :( Nevertheless, excellent company with good weather and of course express tickets that void all queues - it's so worth it! Last year when I went for the first time, the crazy queue resulted me to wait 1-1.5hr for a less than 5 minutes ride! You know what I'm saying?! Haha

----

The upcoming 1.5 months is gonna be crazy. If you have been following me on Twitter, I mentioned that I have 6 exam papers to clear AND there's gonna be a Nov collection coming up as well. At the same time, hoping to commit to run/exercise 4 times a week. Sometimes I really wish I have 30 hrs a day..

No comments: